The Kids Tennis Foundation Program, through the introduction of tennis, was established:
1. To raise the self-esteem of participants.
2. To provide a medium for communication.
3. To build self-confidence.
4. To create a positive direction for aggressive energy.
5. To foster physical and social skills that will carry over to other areas for the rest of their life.
6. To foster tolerance and co-operation between children of many varied nationalities and cultures.
7. To encourage general health and well being.